Share your CV and Our team will find the best and the most suitable options for you.APPLY NOW
Process for Ireland
Process for Germany
Process for Maldives
NZ Registration Process
Doctors for UK
Working as a doctor in the UK can offer several advantages and opportunities. Here are some reasons why many doctors choose to work in the UK:
The UK has a well-established and reputable healthcare system, with the National Health Service (NHS) being one of the largest and most respected healthcare systems globally.
The UK offers excellent opportunities for professional development and continuous learning like training programs, conferences, and research opportunities that can enhance their medical knowledge and skills.
The UK provides a clear career progression path for doctors, with various opportunities for specialization and advancement.
Doctors in the UK receive competitive salaries and benefits, which can vary depending on factors such as experience, specialty, and location. The NHS offers a comprehensive benefits package, including pension schemes, paid annual leave, and access to healthcare benefits.
The UK is known for its advancements in medical research and innovation. Doctors working in the UK have access to cutting-edge research facilities, collaborations with leading institutions, and opportunities to contribute to medical advancements and discoveries.
The demand for overseas doctors in the UK NHS (National Health Service) remains significant. Recognizing the demand for overseas doctors, the UK NHS offers various pathways and support programs to facilitate their recruitment and integration into the healthcare system. These initiatives aim to ensure that patients receive the highest standard of care while providing opportunities for overseas doctors to develop their careers in the UK.
Applying for a job in the UK offers multiple pathways and options:
The Royal College ‘ MTI scheme provides sponsorship for GMC registration and Tier 5 visa support, allowing international medical graduates (IMGs) to access short-term training opportunities in the UK.
Eligibility to apply for this position –
• MRCP (UK) part 1 (or relevant specialty exam), MD or other higher degree in medicine or a medical subspecialty.
• 3 years of post-qualification experience
(including 1 year internship and at least 1 year in the specialty in which you intend to train whilst in the UK).
• You must have been in clinical practice for 3 out of the last 5 years including the 12 months prior to GMC registration having being granted. There should be no gaps in employment.
• IELTS/ OET – 7 in each module with O/A – 7.5 OR ‘B’ in each module
For More information - please visit
Several UK trusts offer structured fellowship training programs lasting two to three years for overseas doctors.
To be eligible for these positions, the following criteria are typically considered:
The Trust sponsors successful candidates for GMC registration upon completion of the interview process and fulfilment of the required compliance criteria necessary to apply for GMC registration.
Also known as Specialty Registrars. Clinical Fellow. Sr. Clinical Fellow
You must meet the below criteria
- Relevant clinical experience, ideally including postgraduate training in a specific medical specialty. The level of experience required may vary depending on the specific position and specialty
- Full GMC Recognized qualifications like MRCP/ MRCS (as per the specialty) For more information on qualification accepted by the GMC, click here https://www.gmc-uk.org/registration-and-licensing/join-the-register/before-you- apply/acceptable-postgraduate-qualifications
- GMC General Registration
You must meet the below criteria
Relevant clinical experience of min. 8 years.
- GMC Recognized qualificaitons like MRCP/ MRCS (as per the specialty)
- CCST/ CESR
- On GMC Specialist Register