IITR offers a fabulous opportunity for all Nurses who would like to work in UK with the Kings College Hospital.
All our services are free to the candidates. We do not charge any recruitment fee from the candidates.
Face to Face interviews
- November 16 – Interviews in Delhi
- November 18 – Interviews in Mumbai
- November 20 & 21 – Interviews in Kochi
- BSc in Nursing or GNM
- IELTS/OET in preparation candidates
- No bed requirement
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Maximum 6 months of Gap acceptable
Perks & Benefits
- Flight to UK paid for and Transfer to accommodation arranged
- 6 weeks free accommodation
- SIM card
- Oyster travel card (£7)-£5 top up (reclaimable after NMC registration in 9 monthly instalments)
- Welcome pack - training schedule, appointments, required paperwork and useful information on how to settle in London
- OSCE £794 & £794/£397 paid on behalf of candidate to cover 1 st and 2 nd attempt, 3 rd attempt.
- Permanent Contract
- Bank and OH appointments
- 27 days annual leave
- Free uniforms
- Reimbursement of
- NMC application fee(only single NMC £140)
- TB test
IITR has been working with NHS Hospitals for over 20 years. Go with the Best. If you wish to start your Nursing career in the UK, it's time to start now.
IITR is India’s largest healthcare Recruitment agency with its head office in New Delhi and with branch offices in Mumbai and Kochi. In business for more than 23 years now, we work in over 15 countries providing them with much-needed Nurses, Doctors, and Paramedical staff from India. We have placed over 18,000 healthcare professionals already into these countries.
Benefits of IITR :-
- Free Recruitment
- Free CBT Training
- Free Interview Preparation
- Free NMC Application Support
- Hassle-Free Documentation Work
- Free VISA Application Support
- Free OSCE Familiarization