Vacancies for Staff nurses at Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow England, NHS Trust
IITR offers a fabulous opportunity for Adult Nurses who would like to work in the Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow England, NHS Trust
All our services are free to the candidates. We do not charge any fee to the candidates, we are paid by the hospitals.
- GNM / BSc in Nursing.
- Minimum 3 months of experience
- No recent gap of more than 6 months.
- English language scores of either IELTS Academic score L/R/S-7 & W-6.5 Or O.E.T Grade B in L/R/S & W-C+.
- (Clubbing of scores is also acceptable)
About NHS- The National Health Service (NHS) is the conglomerate name for the publicly funded healthcare systems of the United Kingdom, comprising NHS England, NHS Scotland and NHS Wales
Perks and Benefits
- Starting salary Band 4 £26,282, adjusted to Band 5 salary £28,407 once NMC registration has been received plus 5% high-cost area supplement payment, *PAH also offer salaries based on relevant prior experience
- 37.5 hours per week – Full-time Positions
- 8 weeks free accommodation!
- Flight Ticket up to £1000 refunded
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust
- CBT fee refunded by the trust
- VISA fee – up to £600 refunded by the Trust
- OSCE training provided by the hospital
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- Certificate of Sponsorship & Part 2 NMC Test of Competence OSCE Exam covered by the Trust
- £500 Welcome bonus (£200 voucher on arrival) to help support resettlement costs. (Canteen voucher also issued on arrival)
- Free Wifi for 1 month
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- NHS pension and a range benefits staff benefit
IITR is India’s largest healthcare Recruitment agency with its head office in New Delhi and with branch offices in Mumbai and Kochi. In business for more than 23 years now, we work in over 15 countries providing them with much-needed Nurses, Doctors, and Paramedical staff from India. We have placed over 18,000 healthcare professionals already into these countries.
Perks and Benefits
- We charge no fees from the nurses and all our services to our nurses are free.
- Our Nursing experts will prepare you for the interview
- We provide Free NMC Registration Support
- Free CBT Training
- Free Visa application support (for you and your family)